– The Haas Brothers, Ferngully, exhibition at the Bass Museum, Miami, until April 21, 2019:
– Lucio Fontana: On the Threshold, exhibition at the Met Breuer and Metropolitan Museum, NY, until April 14, 2019. The first major survey of Lucio Fontana (1899–1968) in the United States in more than forty years, this exhibition reexamines the career of one of the most innovative artists of the twentieth century:
– Pierre Soulages: Works on Paper, exhibition until March 31st, 2019 Musee de Rodez.
– Larry Bell: Time Machines, exhibition at the Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami, Nov. 1, 2018- Mar. 10, 2019:
– Jean-Michel Basquiat- Egon Schiele, exhibition at the Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris, October 3, 2018- January 14, 2019.
– Obsession: Nudes by Klimt, Schiele, and Picasso from the Scofield Thayer Collection, exhibition at the Met Breuer, New York, July 3- October 7, 2018.
– Gustav Klimt and Egon Schiele: 1918 Centenary, exhibition at the Neue Galerie, New York, June 28–September 3, 2018.
– PIERRE SOULAGES, Une Rétrospective, exhibition at the Fondation Pierre Gianadda, Martigny, Switzerland, June 15- November 25, 2018.
– WAYNE THIEBAUD, DRAFTSMAN, exhibition at The Morgan Library & Museum, May 18 through September 23, 2018:
– FACE-OFF: PICASSO/ CONDO, exhibition at Sotheby’s Hong Kong, Mar. 16- Mar. 31, 2018. This exhibition will comprise psychologically-charged paintings by these two prodigious artists, and will also include a selection of major Picasso paintings lent by collectors in the region.
– KLIMT AND SCHIELE: DRAWN – Museum of Fine Arts Boston (MFA) , Feb. 25- May 28, 2018. To mark the centenary of the deaths of Gustav Klimt (1862–1918) and Egon Schiele (1890–1918), the MFA presents an exhibition of rarely seen drawings by the Austrian artists on loan from the Albertina Museum in Vienna: Katie Hanson, assistant curator, Paintings, Art of Europe, introduces “Klimt and Schiele: Drawn”
– CESAR, LA RETROSPECTIVE, Centre Pompidou, Paris, Dec. 13, 2017- Mar. 26, 2018.
– CHINESE ARTIST SANYU TOPS PARIS AUCTION AT €6.9M: Sanyu (also known as San Yu or Chang Yu) was born in Sichuan in 1901 and studied in Japan before moving to Paris in 1920. He exhibited regularly at the Salons d’Automne during his lifetime but interest has also been raised more recently after an extensive retrospective of his work was held at the Musée Guimet in 2004.
– CALDER- THE CONQUEST OF TIME- The Early Years: 1898-1940 by JED PERL (Oct. 24, 2017): The first biography of America’s greatest twentieth-century sculptor, Alexander Calder: an authoritative and revelatory achievement, based on a wealth of letters and papers never before available, and written by one of our most renowned art critics.
– Drawings of Klimt and Schiele from the collection of the Albertine Museum, Vienna – The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts , Moscow, Oct. 10, 2017- Jan. 14, 2018.
– Yves KLEIN – Retrospective – Museo Universitario de Arte Contemporáneo (MUAC), Mexico City, Aug. 26, 2017- Jan. 14, 2018, the first retrospective in Latin America on the pioneering artist of action art and the immaterial practices of contemporary art:
– The Mythical $570 Million Cerruti Art Collection Finds a New Home at Turin’s Castello di Rivoli. From Modigliani to Warhol, the legendary Cerruti collection has all the big names.
– Exhibition “PICASSO” at Fonds Hélène et Édouard Leclerc pour la culture, Landerneau, Jun 25- Nov 1, 2017.
– Exhibition “Sonia DELAUNAY. Art, Design and Fashion” at Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, from 4 July to 15 October 2017.
– Exhibition “CALDER: HYPERMOBILITY” at Whiney Museum of American Art, NY, Jun 9- Oct 23, 2017.
– Exhibition “In Focus: Pierre SOULAGES” at Museum Art.Plus in Donaueschingen, Germany, until 21 January 2018.
– Pierre SOULAGES, exhibition Noir, c’est noir ?, at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), 5 Nov. 2016- 23 Apr. 2017